What you’ll do:
Splash, an early stage, high growth start-up in downtown Cleveland, is looking for a Marketing Manager to build and lead the overall branding and marketing campaigns across multiple channels. Reporting to the CEO, this role will provide the selected candidate the opportunity to develop and implement marketing strategies that will fundamentally impact the long term growth and success of the company.
• Partner with the CEO to develop a long term integrated marketing strategy that includes social, mobile, digital and offline marketing strategies that drive organizational growth.
• Ensure the development of advertising and promotional plans and manage the annual advertising and promotional budget.
• Drive brand/product awareness through partnerships, promotions, sponsorships and all other appropriate means.
• Partner with CEO to develop and oversee effective content messaging strategies for both B2C and B2B.
• Provide strong, effective and highly visible leadership to the Marketing team in order to capitalize on their full potential. Ensure that all employees are provided with the necessary coaching, motivation and guidance to contribute fully to the realization of the product mission, vision, goals and objectives.
• Manage the use of external resources as they pertain to the marketing and communications function (e.g. public relations, digital, advertising agency, printers, etc.).
• Keep abreast of all trends in the industry.
• Create and oversee brand creation and maintenance as the company scales.
• Work with VP Partnerships and CEO to create a conference/trade show strategy that includes logistics planning, sales team involvement, market awareness, and actionable lead generation.
• Analyze campaigns and initiatives to identify optimal marketing channels, content, and audiences.
• Represent the company as a thought leader.
Who you are:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field.
• 7+ years of relevant marketing experience; experience in a start-up, small business or high growth environment strongly preferred.
• Experience in B2B or B2C marketing is required; experience in both is preferred.
• Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in creating and implementing strategic integrated marketing plans.
• Knowledge about creating a consistent and national brand capable of being a market leader.
• Experienced in the development of digital marketing campaigns on platforms including Google, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
• Expert level user of the Microsoft Office suite of tools as well as in one or more email marketing platforms such as Hubspot.
• Experienced as a manager of multiple direct reports.
• Development and execution of successful demand generation campaigns is a must.
• Strong track record of results is critical.
• Superior strategic planning, critical thinking, and content writing skills.
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, and adapts quickly to change.
Employment at Splash is based on individual merit. Opportunities are open to all, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, creed, age, handicap, national origin, ancestry, military status, veteran status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, affectional preference, or other irrelevant factors.